Atossa Genetics is a healthcare company offering proprietary medical devices and laboratory services in women’s health. Our laboratory services are offered through our wholly owned subsidiary, the National Reference Laboratory for Breast Health.
Atossa Genetics, based in Seattle, was founded in 2009. We are led by a team of tenured scientists and experienced functional leaders. Altogether, we have over 125 years of medical device and laboratory experience in addition to 137 patents. Atossa has US distribution agreements with top healthcare companies and has imminent plans to develop a presence in the European and Asian markets. Atossa Genetics is also committed to continuing education programs and patient advocacy support groups.
Our strategy consists of the following milestones:
- Re-launch the ForeCYTE Breast Aspirator device in the US market (currently pending 510k)
- Establish ForeCYTE Breast Aspirator distribution in Europe
- Develop additional laboratory tests and medical devices addressing the entire breast health care path: stratification → assessment → profiling → monitoring
- Develop a therapeutic program
- Advance partnering opportunities
- Physician education and patient advocacy